How to get up, sit down, lie down, how to turn your head? We are confident that our selection will help you to make a great photo session and get a decent result, which will suit both the model and the photographer.
1. To begin with, a simple pose for a portrait. The model should look over your shoulder. Pay attention, what an unusual interesting portrait can turn out, if you take a picture of a girl in the same pose, but from a different angle.
2. In the portrait, hands are usually not visible, at least they do not dominate. You can create an interesting photo by asking the model to play with different positions of the hands of the person.
3. You may be familiar with the rule of thirds. A similar result can be achieved using the diagonals. Also remember that you do not need to keep the camera all the time straight, tilting it, you can get a new, interesting perspective.
4. A nice picture will come if the model will sit with your knees bent. To photograph it is better a little from above.
5. Sincere and attractive posture when the model is lying on the ground. Go down to earth next to you and take photos from this level.
6. One of the variations of the previous posture – the model lies on the stomach, leaning on the ground. Very cool looks, if the photo is made in the field, among the meadow flowers.
7. Surprisingly simple, but absolutely stunning and a winning pose – the model rests on your back. Take pictures from the ground level, moving around the model. Ask her sometimes to change her facial expression, her head and arms.
8. Another simple pose, which is perfect for girls with any type of figure. Ask the model to change the position of the hands and feet, focus on the eyes.
9. Playful and cute pose. It looks great if the model lies on almost any surface: a bed, grass, sandy beach. Take pictures at a slight angle, focusing on the eyes.
10. Proud and simple posture. The model sits on the ground. The posture emphasizes posture and a thin profile.
eleven. The model sits on the ground. This pose is sincere and open. Try to take pictures from different angles.
12. Gorgeous pose to demonstrate the beauty of the physique of the model. It looks great if the silhouette stands out on a bright background.
13. A relaxed posture. Ask the model to experiment with the position of the hands, turns and slopes.
14. Elegant pose. The model is half-open, the hands are in the back pockets of the trousers.
15. Seductive pose when the model is slightly bent. This position allows you to thinly emphasize the shape of the model.
16. Sensual pose. It will work well if the model has a smart, graceful figure. The hands above the head also extend the figure, which allows to demonstrate the relief.
17. When photographing a model in full growth, a huge number of variations are possible. The pose in the illustration is only a starting point for many experiments. Ask the model to change the position of the body, hands, head and eyes.
18. Relaxed posture: the model rests on the wall. She can rest with one foot or hands. Try a few options.
19. The principles of such pictures are in full growth: the body must be curved in the shape of the letter S, the arms are relaxed, and the weight of the body is transferred to one leg. In such photos, girls with a tight figure go out well.
20. An attractive posture for girls with a sports figure. Experiment and find a variant of the position of the body, in which the relief will look most attractive.
21. Romantic and gentle pose. With the help of fabric draperies, you can make very sensual photos.
These are the basic poses that look always good. Remember that the illustrations are just the starting points. Each of these postures has many variations. Ask the model to change the position of the hands, head, body, facial expression. Watch and search for each girl the most advantageous foreshortening. Shoot at different angles and with different illumination. Create, and your photos will turn out to be unique.