Previously, the process of obtaining superuser rights on Android was complex and very different from device to device. Installation of special programs and drivers on the computer, hours of digging in incomprehensible manuals, entering complex teams and constant fear of getting on the output of no signs of life brick. Such methods have not disappeared anywhere and are discussed in detail at the forums of profile resources 4PDA and xda-developers. Sometimes only with their help you can achieve what you want, but why start with a difficult one if there is a high probability of getting by with little blood? In most cases, to get root-rights, it’s enough to install one application on your Android and press one button.
The most popular applications for getting root-rights to Android
Below are the most universal applications with a high percentage of successful superuser rights, supporting a large number of device models.
Important! We recommend that installers use only the sources specified in the article. Otherwise, you risk running into a malformed application that contains malicious code.
Even more important! The process of obtaining superuser rights will invalidate the warranty and may lead to the complete inoperability of the mobile device. You carry out all actions at your own peril and risk.
- CF-Auto-Root | | Official site + list of supported devices | Page on xda-developers
- Framaroot | | Page on xda-developers | List of supported devices
- KingRoot | | Official Site | Page on xda-developers | List of supported devices
- Towelroot | | Official Site | Page on xda-developers
Other applications for getting root-rights to Android
If none of the above applications are suitable, you can try the following options.
- 360 Root | | Page on 4PDA
- Baidu Root | | Page on 4PDA
- DingDong Root | | Page on 4PDA
- Romaster SU | | Page on 4PDA
- Root Dashi | | Page on 4PDA
- Root Genius | | Page on 4PDA
- Root Zhushou | | Page on 4PDA