A cozy audience, a large board, a stack of stickers and a few multi-colored markers – all you needed for a meeting a couple of years ago. However, now that you can work at least from Thailand, and the recording paper is about to become a quirk rather than a necessity, the turn has come and the board in the office is replaced by its virtual counterpart. Especially since there is a service on the Internet that allows you to do this.
RealtimeBoard – online platform for discussion and setting of tasks, which allows you to draw diagrams, make diagrams, attach stickers and leave comments on downloaded sketches or screenshots; while still maintaining the synchronization of files and documents from Google Drive, and for use and authorization you will only need your account on Google or Facebook. Main features of this service:
- discussion of interfaces and sketches of applications and other software right in the browser window with the addition of comments, notes and mini-chats to the downloaded graphic content
- creation of simple schemes or complex infographics using markup tools, text input and elementary geometric shapes
- discussion of projects (including the variant of design of sites and interiors) with your customers and business partners in the remote mode
- visualization of assigned tasks and existing projects
- work with task maps, add Google Docs documents and PDF files to the discussion
- structuring business data and business processes.
The most interesting thing is that this platform for teamwork on projects, prototypes, sketches and tasks in distributed teams was invented in the Russian company Multivitamin, specializing in software development for multitouch devices. Therefore, the platform is designed primarily for those who create games and applications for devices with multi-touch screens. Over time, developers promise to add more tools to the RealtimeBoard for the business version, so that it can be used even in very large projects for gaming and web development. Now you can buy a pro version for $ 10 / month or use a free version, which is more than enough for most Internet entrepreneurs.